It is a busy week for new exchange traded fund offerings.
Barclays aunched five new exchange traded funds today to add to their list of iShares. The new ETFs are:
- iShares S&P Global Consumer Discretionary Sector (RXI)
- iShares S&P Global Consumer Staples (KXI)
- iShares S&P Global Industrials (EXI)
- iShares S&P Global Utilities (JXI)
- iShares S&P Global Materials (MXI)
PowerShares also launched new ETFs this week. The 10 new ETFs are based on FTSE RAFI fundamental indexes.
- PowerShares Consumer Services (PRFS)
- PowerShares Energy (PRFE)
- PowerShares Financial (PRFF)
- PowerShares Healthcare (PRFH)
- PowerShares Industrial (PRFN)
- PowerShares Telecom (PRFQ)
- PowerShares Utilities (PRFU)
- PowerShares Small-Mid 1500 (PRFZ)
Claymore Securities added 5 new ETFs this week, including the first U.S. ETF based on an index that tracks stocks of Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC countries).
- Claymore/BNY BRIC (EEB)
- Claymore/Zacks Yield Hog (CVY)
- Claymore/Zacks Sector Rotation (XRO)
- Claymore/Sabrient Insider (NFO)
- Claymore/Sabrient Stealth (STH)
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Mr. Lydon serves as an independent trustee of certain mutual funds and ETFs that are managed by Guggenheim Investments; however, any opinions or forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Mr. Lydon and not those of Guggenheim Funds, Guggenheim Investments, Guggenheim Specialized Products, LLC or any of their affiliates. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.