Newport Beach, CA
Global Trends Investments is an investment management firm, which strives to provide superior personalized investment service to ensure financial security. We build trusted relationships and implement a structured investment discipline. Our vision is to be a premier wealth management company specializing in the creation and implementation of high quality service that capitalize on the ever-changing global marketplace. In conjunction we will always be a valued and trusted financial advisor to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Web Content Producer to become a key member of the small, yet friendly Global Trends’ team. Part of our quality service is our company web site, www.globaltrend.com and our industry blog, www.etftrends.com. The position will focus on our Internet presence, utilizing these sites as well as other Internet marketing opportunities, including but no limited to postings, press releases and media coordination.
· Write financial related posts at least twice daily
· Update blog and web site regularly with current information
· Develop search engine optimization
· Drive traffic to blog and web site – maximize efforts to generate more viewers
· Continue reciprocal link campaign
· Make blog and web site user friendly
· Create and maintain usage reports and related statistics
· Keep up-to-date media contact list
· Follow media stories about Global Trends and ETFtrends
· Maintain email database and keep current
· Send weekly emails to target audience
· Analyze email message reports
· Transfer current web site to blog platform
· Strong writing skills
· Tech savvy
· Marketing and Financial Service background helpful
· Basic knowledge of web design and HTML
· Time management skills and ability to multi-task effectively
· Work experience a plus
Email your resume to email@example.com.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.