Global Trends Investments strives to provide superior personalized investment service to ensure financial security. We build trusted relationships and implement a structured investment discipline.
If you would like to benefit from proper portfolio allocation during uptrends, having an exit strategy when the market turns south, creating a customized retirement plan and feeling comfort in knowing your portfolio is watched daily, we encourage you to contact us.
Here is some information about our fees and minimums along with some suggested steps you can take to start learning about Global Trends and our client service and investment discipline.
- Global Trends Investments is a fee only investment advisory firm with a minimum investment of $500,000.
- Active management accounts are charged in accordance with the following fee schedule:
- 500,000 – and below 2.00%
- 500,000 – 1,000,000 1.75%
- 1,000,000 – 2,500,000 1.50%
- 2,500,000 – 5,000,000 1.25%
- 5,000,000 – 10,000,000 1.00%
- 10,000,000 – and above 0.75%
- For a look at our current Form ADV Part II (SEC Registration Statement), click here: Download ADV.pdf
- Please visit our website, www.globaltrend.com to find out more about us, meet our team and find the events we are attending.
- Completing the following forms will help you get an overview of your current financial situation and future needs; these will also help us in establishing an investment plan.
- We appreciate your taking the time to learn about us and welcome the opportunity to learn more about you. If you feel you are ready to talk about investing, contact us at 949-794-0070 or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. We’ll be happy to talk with you about how we can work together to meet your investment goals.
Read our article in Index Universe on how we invest in ETFs for our clients.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.