Equity and precious metal exchange traded funds were set for big gains Tuesday as investors embraced risk and stocks continued their strong run to open the year on hopes Europe’s debt problems are in check.
In global stocks, China ETFs remain strong along with commodities. [China ETFs: Finally Bottoming?]
U.S. Oil Fund (NYSEArca: USO) added 1.8% with crude futures trading above $103 a barrel.
Here are some of the other top ETF stories making the rounds online this morning:
- Muni bond ETFs rally. [Bloomberg]
- ETF tax efficiency report card. [ETFdb]
- Korea ETF trading surges. [Korea Herald]
- Hong Kong approves new ETF launches. [Financial News]
- BlackRock to extend Australia ETF operations. [WSJ]
SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF
Full disclosure: Tom Lydon’s clients own GLD and SLV.
Full disclosure: John Spence owns ZSL.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of John Spence, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.