Why You Should Consider Allocating to High Dividend Stocks in 2023
With bond yields now at levels not seen for years, the landscape for income products is as competitive as ever. High dividend investments provide a complement to bonds that can diversify an investor's yield-generating tool set with potential advantages over bonds.
In this upcoming webcast, Federated Hermes and VettaFi will discuss their views on the advantages of high dividend-paying stocks, the role dividend-oriented strategies can play in asset allocation, and the potential opportunity in equity income over the next decade.
Topics will include:
- The benefits of dividend investing through an active lens
- An outlook on high dividend-paying stocks
- The case for dividend investing in the current market environment and long-term
- The risk/return profiles of dividend stocks
- How advisors can incorporate a dividend income strategy into a diversified investment portfolio
- The case for a strategic allocation to high dividend stocks
- Active vs. passive management in an ETF vehicle
Pending acceptance for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Brandon ClarkDirector, ETF Business
Emory Redd, CIMA®Vice President - Portfolio Construction Solutions Group
Debbie BickerstaffSenior Vice President, Portfolio Manager
Todd RosenbluthHead of Research