Strengthening Your Portfolio's Core with Multifactor ETFs
Passive index funds have served investors well, but in a prolonged bull market, traditional market cap-weighted indexing methodologies are now faced with more risks. In the upcoming webcast, John Hancock and ETF Trends will delve into factor-based investments that can potentially address the risks posed by traditional cap weighting and outline ways a financial advisor can enhance the core of their portfolio with multi-factor strategies.
Tom Lydon, CEO of ETF Trends, will moderate a discussion on:
- Opportunities for improving core equity allocations
- Challenges with traditional indices
- Benefits of factor investments and combining factors
- A focus on index memory and the methodology behind it
- How financial advisors can incorporate a multi-factor strategy into a diversified investment portfolio
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Ryan WellmanProduct Manager
John Hancock Investment Management
Andres TorresPortfolio Manager
Dimensional Fund Advisors