Is NOW the Time to Invest in Real Estate?
Real estate is an important component of any diversified portfolio. As a way to enhance a fixed-income portfolio, investors can consider real estate ETFs for an alternative yield-generating option to hedge against inflationary pressures and potentially generate attractive returns and growth in the environment ahead.
In this upcoming webcast, Vident Financial and ETF Trends will take a closer look into the real estate sector as an alternative asset to diversify a fixed-income portfolio.
Topics will include:
- How real estate assets react to market environments similar to today’s
- Why location, property type and leverage matter
- Why investors should consider real estate assets
- How REITs have performed in the past few months
- How to incorporate a real estate strategy to diversify a portfolio
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Kevin DavisChief Growth Officer
Jerry BowyerChief Economist
Andrew AldenHead of Quantitative Research
Fred StoopsHead of Real Estate