Gold and Crypto: There’s Room in Your Portfolio For Both
The meteoric rise of Bitcoin has prompted conversations about alternative asset classes. Many analysts are even suggesting cryptocurrencies could be a “safe-haven” asset since they are not controlled by governments. In this 1-hour webinar, U.S. Global Investors and HIVE Blockchain Technologies will discuss both digital currencies and gold, exploring the ways financial advisors can safely incorporate both assets into their portfolios.
Topics will include:
- Growing crypto conversations in the market, separating fact from fluff
- The arguments for and against gold and Bitcoin as asset classes
- How gold mining equities are positioned to capture gold upside while mitigating its risks
- HIVE Blockchain Technologies, the first publicly traded Bitcoin and Ethereum mining company
- How to gain exposure to both gold and crypto through mining equities
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Frank HolmesCEO and Chief Investment Officer
U.S. Global Investors
Darcy DaubarasChief Financial Officer
HIVE Blockchain Technologies