Advantages and Opportunities of Active Management in an ETF Wrapper
In today’s equity market, selectivity is critical to uncover long-term investment opportunities and separate the winners from the losers. True active management, focused on conducting bottom-up, fundamental research, can help investors capitalize on market inefficiencies. In this upcoming webcast, join Davis Advisors and ETF Trends as they offer insights some investors might not be aware of when thinking about active management and discuss ways financial advisors can enhance portfolios in today’s market.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends moderates a discussion on:
- An overview of the current market environment
- Evolution of the ETF industry over the past 20 years
- Active versus passive - looking beyond the headlines
- Selecting an exceptional active manager
- How financial advisors can implement an active ETF strategy to diversify client portfolios
Accepted for one hour of CFP/CIMA CE credit for live and on-demand attendees
CFA Institute members are encouraged to self-document their continuing professional development activities in their online CE tracker.
Dodd KittsleyDirector of ETF Strategy
Rusty VannemanChief Investment Officer
Tom LydonEditor and Publisher