10:00 – 11:00am ET
Robotics, AI, & Automation
Disruptive technologies are changing the way new products and services are being brought to market, which is already being seen in the development of artificial intelligence and robotics. As the number of companies that focus on highly advanced computer integration grows, so does the number of targeted ETF strategies that have been designed to capture the best growth opportunities. Are you future proofing your clients’ portfolios?
- Why there is no slowing down in Robotics, AI, and Automation
- Identifying rapid changes and growth opportunities around the world
- Applying disruptive themes in portfolios using ETFs
11:00 – 12:00pm ET
Environmental, Social and Governance investing targets investors who are guided by various principles seeking out companies that strive to do social good. Your clients and your clients’ children are making ESG a greater priority in their portfolios.
- What’s driving ESG investing growth?
- ESG strategies that exclude controversial companies
- The biggest ESG trends and opportunities ahead in 2018