By Scott Krase Iris.xyz
Can you answer these questions about your 401k?
- What is my average annual return for the past 1, 3, 5, and 10 years?
- What is the real amount of risk I am taking with my money?
- Do I invest in Mutual Funds, ETFs or Target Date Funds?
- Who decides on how to invest the money?
- Am I 100% certain I’m doing the best that I can with the resources that I have?
Every week I speak to individuals, families and small businesses about retirement planning and their investments. The real problem that I see is that these individuals feel they are not sure about the risk they are taking in their investment accounts or even how to pick the investments according to their values, goals, risk tolerance and time horizon.
Click here to read the full story on Iris.xyz.