At the Morningstar Investment Conference, BetaShares’ Alex Vynokur discussed the role of using ETF strategies, passive and active, to mitigate risks.
- The majority of clients at BetaShares incorporate both active and passive investing
- ETFs allow investors to access more market exposures efficiently
- Actively-managed ETFs allow investors to access actively-managed funds at a lower cost
- BetaShares’ business model is to partner with high-caliber active managers to bring active ETFs to the market
- The way investors use ETFs has evolved significantly–previously, it was a simple buy and hold strategy; now, they are used more tactically and for risk management
- Fixed income is seeing large growth because it’s harder for investors to purchase individual bonds–ETFs are democratizing the asset class
To watch the full video, click below:
For more investment strategies, visit the Portfolio Construction Channel.