Factor investment strategies have provided investors with more control to achieve targeted investment outcomes. Specifically, identifying an economic regime can help investors align factor exposures in their portfolios.
On the upcoming webcast, Connecting Economic Regimes to Factor Exposure, David Mazza, Head of ETF Investment Strategy for OppenheimerFunds, and Mo Haghbin, Head of Product, Beta Solutions for OppenheimerFunds, will discuss factor ETF strategies, including:
- An overview of Factor ETFs
- Signals that are used to identify economic regimes
- What factors have historically performed best by regime
- How to position for volatility using factors
OppenheimerFunds offers a suite of eight Factor ETFs, in partnership with global index provider FTSE Russell.
- Provide exposure to a portfolio of stocks that score well for exposure to specific factors, including momentum, value, quality, size, and low volatility.
- Seek to maximize exposure to these factors, which have historically provided positive risk-adjusted returns over the market.
- Capitalize on the cyclicality of factor performance by employing a dynamic overlay that looks at leading economic indicators and market sentiment to determine the current market environment and then increases exposure to the factors that tend to fare best in that environment.
- Deliver respective factor exposure to companies in the Russell 1000 Index.
- Provides direct access to a specific factor.
- Can help manage factor exposure and risk within a diversified portfolio.
- Oppenheimer Russell 1000 Value Factor ETF (OVLU)
- Oppenheimer Russell 1000 Size Factor ETF (OSIZ)
- Oppenheimer Russell 1000 Momentum Factor ETF (OMOM)
- Oppenheimer Russell 1000 Quality Factor ETF (OQAL)
- Oppenheimer Russell 1000 Low Volatility Factor ETF (OVOL)
- Oppenheimer Russell 1000 Yield Factor ETF (OYLD)
Financial advisors who are interested in learning more about factor-based investment strategies can register for the Tuesday, April 10 webcast here.
An investment in the Fund is subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested. The Fund, seeks to provide exposure to investments based on the following factors: value, momentum, quality, low volatility and size, and to weight such factors based on changes in the economic cycle. There can be no assurance that doing so will enhance the Fund’s performance over time. Because the Fund is rebalanced monthly, portfolio turnover may exceed 100%. The greater the portfolio turnover, the greater the transaction costs, which could have an adverse effect on Fund performance.
Carefully consider fund investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Visit oppenheimerfunds.com or call your advisor for a prospectus with this and other fund information. Read it carefully before investing.
Oppenheimer funds are distributed by OppenheimerFunds, Inc. OppenheimerFunds is not affiliated with ETF Trends.