With 2018’s year-end sell-offs in U.S. equities, investors are giving value investing a closer look in 2019. A byproduct of a shift to value is a focus on the quality of investments–being selective and using due diligence as screeners to find the best-performing investments.
With 2019 well underway, investors need to know where this value lies and how to position their portfolios, especially with respect to protection from volatility.
The video below answers the following questions:
- Given the increased unsteadiness in both equity and credit, how are alternative asset managers navigating this challenging investment environment?
- How does the global investment landscape change in a turbulent market and what are the keys to successfully identifying attractive risk-adjusted investments?
- Manus Cranny; Co-Anchor, Bloomberg Daybreak: Middle East
- Todd Boehly, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO, Eldridge Industries
- Joshua Harris, Co-Founder and Senior Managing Director, Apollo Global Management
- Mike Novogratz, CEO and Founder, Galaxy Digital
- Amanda Staveley, Founder and CEO, PCP Capital Partners
For more market trends, visit ETF Trends.