READ ARTICLES ABOUT USAG
- Extended El Niño Could Sustain Grains Commodity ETF Rally - Meteorologists have extended the El Niño weather pattern outlook, potentially signalling greater disruptions to global crops and further support for soft commodities-related exchange traded funds. Over the past month, the
- United States Commodity Funds Slashes Fees on 4 ETFs - As competition heats up in the exchange traded fund space, United States Commodity Funds is also jumping into the so-called fee war fray, lowering costs on four of its products.
- ETF Performance Report: April - After hitting historic highs, followed by a prompt pullback in the middle of April, the equity markets and stock exchange change traded funds are making another run at the record
- ETF Investors Still Hungry for Corn, Soybeans - Agriculture-related ETFs such as funds for corn and soybeans remain elevated after the worst drought in over 50 years decimated crops over the summer. Agriculture prices have appreciated about 270%
- Agricultural Commodity ETF Launches - United States Commodity Funds, a provider of various futures-based commodity exchange traded funds, recently launched a broad agricultural commodities fund. U.S.Agriculture Index Fund (NYSEArca: USAG) began trading on March 14,