READ ARTICLES ABOUT RMB
- Guggenheim to Close Yaun Bond ETF - While investors have been quick to take on China as an emerging market equities play, Chinese yuan-denominated bonds have not been as popular. Consequently, Guggenheim Investments has announced it will
- Why Schwab Unit Windhaven is Overweight International ETFs - International assets are playing a greater role in a well diversified investment portfolio. With exchange traded funds, investors have found an efficient and easy-to-use too tool to access overseas markets.
- ETF Chart of the Day: Dim Sum Bonds - An area of significant growth and innovation in the exchange traded fund space in the past year or so is that of Emerging Markets Bond products. Specifically, there has been
- ETF Chart of the Day: China - At last count we tallied 27 exchange traded fund products that are now listed on the market that are focused on the Chinese equity and fixed income markets. To say
- A Closer Look at Dim Sum Bond ETFs - The renminbi-denominated bond market has experienced widespread popularity as investors seek exposure to the Chinese currency. There are now a trio of exchange traded funds tracking this asset class. [Dim-Sum:
- Sampling the ‘Dim Sum’ Bond ETFs - Two exchange traded fund providers, Guggenheim Investments and Invesco PowerShares, have listed exchange traded funds that target the offshore Chinese Yuan "Dim Sum" bond market. The bond ETFs provide investors
- Double Barrel Yuan Bond ETF Launches - Guggenheim Investments launched the first Chinese bond exchange traded fund denominated in the local currencies on Thursday. Invesco PowerShares unveiled its new ETF offering that will provide investors access to