READ ARTICLES ABOUT FKU
- Resurgent Pound Lifts U.K. ETFs - The CurrencyShares British Pound Sterling Trust (NYSEArca: FXB) is up 8% year-to-date, making it one of the better-performing exchange traded funds tracking a major developed
- United Kingdom ETFs: A Year After Brexit - After a little more than a year since the historic Brexit vote, United Kingdom exchange traded funds brushed off market concerns and enjoyed a strong
- 10 ETFs Hit the Hardest in ‘Brexit’ Fallout - The votes are in and the United Kingdom will dissolve its 43-year membership in the European Union, triggering mass sell-off in global markets and exchange
- First Trust Eyes Europe Expansion - First Trust, the eighth-largest U.S. ETF issuer, is looking to expand its European presence, using its successful AlphaDEX methodology as a cornerstone for growth across
- ETFs for U.K. Exposure as British Stocks Hit 14-Year High - United Kingdom equities are hovering around their highest level in a little over 14 years. While there are no U.S.-listed exchange traded funds that track
- U.K. ETFs Could See Volatility on Scotland Referendum - The United Kingdom has been a solid, stable force in the global economy, but a Scottish referendum for independence could throw Great Britain into turmoil.
- Export Growth Holds Back U.K. ETFs From Breaking Out - United Kingdom exchange traded funds are gaining momentum, but sluggishness in the Eurozone and the lack of export growth could put Britain's economy off its