READ ARTICLES ABOUT VSDA
- VictoryShares On Dividend Growers, Going Into 2020 - President of VictoryShares and Solutions, Mannik S. Dhillon, spoke with ETF Trends about the dividend growers' space in 2019, and how to prepare for what's
- Dividend ETFs Could Shine in Low-Rate Environment - As rates decline, dividend-themed ETFs have begun to outperform, attracting income-minded investors with their relatively more attractive payouts. Among the best performing dividend-related ETFs of
- Investors Are Developing a Palate for High Dividend ETFs - Capital inflows into exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are fast approaching $4 trillion in value, and fixed income ETFs, in particular, are seeing more interest from investors.
- Dividend-Yielding Equities Can Offer Risk Management Features - The features of dividend-yielding equities are obvious with regard to the sustained income aspect, but more importantly, given the current market environment, they also possess
- Income Acceleration With This Dividend ETF - Income investors looking for unique ways to bolster current income while capturing the potential for steadily rising payouts can consider the VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF
- How to Accentuate Acceleration With Dividends - Dividend ETFs occupy a significant footprint in the smart beta space. Some new entrants are giving investors unique ways of boosting portfolio income, including the
- Why ETF Investors Look to Dividend Growth as a Portfolio Diversifier - More investors are turning to dividend-themed exchange traded funds as a way to diversify their investment portfolios and generate some extra cash along the way.
- New VictoryShares ETF Looks to Grow Dividend Income Over Time - Investors looking to grow dividend income over time can look to Victory Capital's newly launched VictoryShares Dividend Accelerator ETF (VSDA), which began trading on Nasdaq