In this ETF Trends Webcast Podcast Edition, Fight the Fed’s Rising Rates with Floating Rates, experts from WisdomTree discuss how to navigate the current environment and what investment vehicles are designed to outperform when interest rates rise.
Tom Lydon, Editor and Publisher of ETF Trends, moderates the discussion on:
- Bond basics: What is a floating rate treasury note?
- U.S. Treasury market landscape
- Impact of the Fed’s monetary policy and the European Central Bank’s involvement
- How financial advisors can incorporate a floating rates strategy into a diversified investment portfolio
- Tilting equity portfolios towards potential outperforming areas during rising rates environments
Listen to the webcast in podcast format here:
The experts featured on the webcast are:
- Kevin Flanagan, Senior Fixed Income Strategist, WisdomTree
- Joseph Tenaglia, Asset Allocation Strategist, WisdomTree
For financial advisors seeking CE Credits from this webcast, you must watch the online video version for at least 50 minutes and complete a short quiz, which can be found by clicking here.