“The U.S. is the largest debtor nation in the world while China is the largest creditor nation in the world,” Rogers added. [China ETFs See Huge Demand Amid Rally]
Investors who are interested in gaining access to the Chinese markets can take a look at a number of China related ETFs, including:
- iShares FTSE China 25 Index Fund (NYSEArca: FXI)
- SPDR S&P China ETF (NYSEArca: GXC)
- iShares MSCI China Index Fund (NYSEArca: MCHI)
- PowerShares Golden Dragon China Portfolio (NYSEArca: PGJ)
- Guggenhiem China All-Cap Fund (NYSEArca: YAO)
- Market Vectors China A-Shares ETF (NYSEArca: PEK)
- iShares FTSE China Index Fund (NYSEArca: FCHI)
SPDR S&P China ETF
For more information on China, visit our China category.
Max Chen contributed to this article.