Stock exchange traded funds got some much-needed breathing room from Europe’s debt crisis this week as equities rebounded.
This week’s top 10 most-read articles on ETFtrends.com featured stories on dividends, high-yield bonds, PIMCO Total Return ETF (NYSEArca: BOND), the best-selling funds of 2012, and a suspicious trade in a China ETF before the rate cut.
- The 10 Best-Selling ETFs of 2012
- The 10 Most Successful New ETFs of 2012
- China ETF Options Trade Draws Scrutiny
- Multi-Asset ETFs See Inflows
- Junk Bond ETF Sees Big Outflow
- Comparing Dividend Yields in REIT ETFs
- Why PIMCO Total Return ETF is Outperforming the Mutual Fund
- High-Yield ETFs Hit Rough Patch
- Three Dividend ETFs to Consider
- PIMCO Total Return: ETF or Mutual-Fund Wrapper