ETF Trends is partnering with RIA Database to host the largest ETF investment conference financial advisors. Advisors will get the latest ETF news, opinions and investment ideas; meet with experts in the ETF industry in a unique, virtual environment; and avoid the hassles and costs of traveling. More information on the event, including registration and an event schedule, is available at ETFVirtual.com.
With ETF assets at $1 trillion and growing, advisors are in need of expert analysis and knowledge to efficiently implement ETFs in their portfolio management strategies.
Research shows more advisors are incorporating ETFs into client portfolios and they are looking for more information than ever on ETF investments. Yet they are less apt to travel in the current economic and market environment. The ETF Virtual Summit brings all the latest ETF ideas directly to advisors, within the comfort of their offices or homes, giving them more time to spend with clients.
As a bonus, the CFP Board has approved 4 CE Credits for this online conference.
Live Webcasts Include:
- ETF Opportunities and Predictions for 2012
- Searching for Yield Domestically and Globally with ETFs
- Sector Weightings and Index Construction: Picking Your Spots with ETFs
- ETF Portfolios: Managing and Outsourcing
- Alternative Investing with ETFs: Hedging Risk in a Volatile Market