India exchange traded funds (ETFs) have been among the strongest performers in the emerging markets category this week.
ETFs and exchange traded notes for India include:
- WisdomTree India Earnings Fund (NYSEArca: EPI)
- PowerShares India Portfolio (NYSEArca: PIN)
- iPath MSCI India Index ETN (NYSEArca: INP)
- WisdomTree Dreyfus Indian Rupee Fund (NYSEArca: ICN)
- iShares S&P India Nifty 50 (NYSEArca: INDY)
- EGShares India Infrastructure (NYSEArca: INXX)
WisdomTree India Earnings Fund
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has lowered India’s economic growth rate forecast to 8.2%, due to overheating, but some related shares and ETFs are staying afloat. [Are BRIC Economies And ETFs Coming Back?]
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.