Homebuilder confidence fell for the third consecutive month, further heightening the growing appeal of Treasury bond ETFs, which are up as much as 3.5 % in early trading. Here are more stories on the topic that may interest you:
- Bond ETF 101: Not As Simple As They Seem
- Tom Lydon Picks His ETF Spots on CNBC
- Junk Bond ETFs Are Anything But
- How to Cope With a Bond ETF Bubble
- Fixed-Income ETFs Keep Coming
- 5 Bond ETFs for a Low-Rate Environment
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.