Energy prices and exchange traded funds (ETFs) are on the rebound this morning as the dollar turned slightly weaker. A weak dollar makes commodities priced in greenbacks cheaper for overseas buyers, stoking demand. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Obama’s Proposal Could Be a Win for Natural Gas ETFs
- How to Harness Energy by Using ETFs
- Commodity ETFs: What You Should Know
- How to Protect Yourself from the Big Deficit With ETFs
- Energy ETFs: Oil Industry Expands Its Horizons
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.