Health care related exchange traded funds (ETFs) are trading higher this morning after the bill passed the Senate with 60 votes bright and early this morning. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- Biotechnology: Why ETFs Suit the Sector
- ETFs to Play Obama’s New Policies
- What Health Care Reform Could Mean for ETFs
- Emerging Markets: The Next Big Driver of Pharmaceutical, Biotech ETFs?
- How Health Care Overhaul Affects ETFs
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.