Russia’s exchange traded fund (ETF), Market Vectors Russia (NYSEArca: RSX), is up nearly 5% this morning after Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said the country’s stimulus efforts would continue. Here are more stories on the subject that may interest you:
- 4 Ways to Play Russia’s Recovery With ETFs
- 5 Top Emerging Market ETFs Off the Lows
- Russian ETF’s Potential Stumbling Block on the Way to Growth
- Eastern Europe ETF May Be a Way to Play Oil
- Using ETFs to Play Russia and China’s Natural Gas Deal
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.