While we’re writing stories, we’re also taking notice of well-written and informative articles about exchange traded funds (ETFs) and the broader economy that we see elsewhere. Here are our five favorite stories for the week of April 24:
- Things to Know When Hunting for Yield, MarketWatch
- Barclays’ ETF Sale Changes the Game, The Wall Street Journal
- Is SARS a Guide for the Economic Impact of Swine Flu?, Reuters
- ‘Jolly Banker’ Lives On With Wilco, Marketplace Morning Report
- Talking Rubbish, The Economist
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.