I did a quick ETF segment on CNBC’s Squawk Box this morning. Carl Quintanilla and I talked about:
- The growth in popularity of ETFs, how many ETFs there are and what the current assets look like.
- Currency ETFs and how to hedge against the declining dollar.
- Short and Inverse ETFs and how to offset some of the recent stock market volatility.
- Homebuilder ETFs and if they still may be a shorting opportunity.
- UltraShort Financial ETF with the idea financial stocks could head lower.
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.