Each month we share this updated ETF performance report. With global markets correcting in May, investors are facing challenging decisions regarding their ETF holdings. Key points for the month include:
- Many ETFs are below their 50-day moving average
- Some are below their 200-day moving average
- If an ETF is more than 8% off its most recent high, we would recommend selling
- The few positive sectors for the month were utility and consumer staples ETFs
- Emerging markets ETFs saw the most damage
To review the report click here: Download 05-31-06ETFReport.pdf
The opinions and forecasts expressed herein are solely those of Tom Lydon, and may not actually come to pass. Information on this site should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any product.