Upcoming ETF Conferences
- The 2015 ETF Symposium will take place October 20-22 in Dana Point, CA at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort. This conference brings together Registered Investment Advisors, institutional investors, and investment professionals for a dynamic forum on the ETF industry’s best practices and insights presented by a wide range of ETF experts.
- The Fixed Income Conference will take place November 4-5 in Newport Beach, CA at the Island Hotel. ETF.com is hosting this 1 1/2-day event that promises to deliver insightful content and lively discussions and to provide investors with tactical and strategic approaches to benefit their fixed-income allocation.
- IMN’s 20th Annual Global Indexing & ETFs conference will take place December 6-8, in Scottsdale, AZ. As the preeminent event in the field, IMN looks forward to continuing its long and proud history of bringing the indexing, ETF and broader investment management community together for three days of lively discussion, thoughtful debate and countless networking opportunities.
- The ETF Trends Virtual Summit is an online conference taking place January 20, 2016. Bringing together thousands of financial advisors in a renowned, cutting edge virtual setting, the ETF Trends Virtual Summit will address pressing ETF issues, opinions, and investing strategies. This innovative online forum is the ideal platform for professionals throughout the investment world to discuss their distinctive offerings, exchange ideas, and connect with peers without the burdens of cost and traveling.
- The Inside ETFs conference will take place January 24-27, 2016 in Hollywood, FL, at the Diplomat Resort & Spa. This 3 ½-day event will be highlighted by a world-class speaking faculty, ETF University, exciting networking opportunities and much more. Inside ETFs will provide an agenda that is diverse, relevant and pertinent to all investors.
- The National LINC 2016 TD Ameritrade Advisor Conference will take place February 3rd – 6th, 2016 in Orlando, Fl, at the Orlando World Center Marriott. National LINC will offer opportunities to network with peers and evolve business. There will be insights from thought leaders and the chance to explore the most recent product and technology advancements TD has to offer.
- Barron’s annual Top Independent Advisors Summit will be held March 21st-23rd, 2016, at the Fairmont Princess Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ. Details and registration hasn’t been released yet but 2015’s agenda can be found at the site’s splash page.
- The IMCA 2016 Annual Conference Experience – ACE will take place in Orlando, FL at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, April 17th-20th, 2016.
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants Summit will take place April 25-27, in Chicago, IL, at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago.
- The NAAIM National Conference will be held May 1-4, 2016 in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The conference will be packed with information on trading techniques, risk management and investment management strategies, as well as the latest in technology and marketing tips to run your practice.
- The SALT conference will take place May 10-13, 2016 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, NV. Registration is open. The SALT Conference is an invitation-only event that brings together accredited investors, family offices, allocators and hedge funds managers to discuss global macro-economic trends and investment opportunities in the year ahead.
- The Morningstar Investment Conference will take place June 13-16, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- The annual Morningstar ETF Conference will take place September 7-9, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Barron’s annual Top Financial Advisors Summit will take place September 21-23, 2016, in Palm Beach, FL.