Online advertising offers an outstanding opportunity to efficiently and effectively target your desired clients. The impact of cost effective exposure rates and reaching your target audience presents you with an excellent opportunity to capture leads and build your client base. If you need assistance in developing an online ad, please contact us.
ETF Trends reaches a targeted audience of investors interested in learning more about exchange traded funds. The majority of visitors come to ETF Trends via searches on Google and Yahoo.
Our audience is made up of individual and institutional investors, financial advisors, brokers, risk managers, members of the media and new and curious investors. We target people who want to learn about exchange traded funds and those investors that need valuable real-time information. These individuals are educated, affluent, web savvy and always looking for the latest products and services that will help make them enhance their portfolios.
ROS advertising placements include 728×90, 970×90 leaderboard at the top of all ETF Trends website pages; 300×250, 300×600 and 160×600 right sidebar ad on all site pages. Flash and animation is available on all website ads and we follow IAB Guidelines.
In addition, we offer a banner and skyscraper ad in our twice daily email newsletter. The ads appear either in the right rail (160×600 pixels) or across the top (728×90 pixels).
Ad Platform and Tracking
ETF Trends accepts third-party ad tracking for all ad placements. We also provide monthly performance reports from our ad server.
ETF Trends’ pricing structure is very competitive considering the specific target audience and the current popularity of exchange traded funds.
ETF Trends Advertisement Policy
- Advertisements cannot mislead the user. For example, they may not mimic or resemble Windows/Mac/Unix dialogue boxes, error messages, or the like.
- Advertisements cannot resemble ETF Trends content.
- Advertisements cannot contain graphics that simulate interactivity (i.e. drop down menus, search boxes etc.) without that functionality actually existing.
- Advertisements cannot mimic news headlines in design, tone, third-person sentence structure, or topic.
- All advertisements will be reviewed by ETF Trends and are subject to approval by ETF Trends before placement on the site.
- ETF Trends reserves the right to preserve the user experience of its sites, and reserves the right to remove any advertisement which is deemed annoying and/or harmful to our users at any time.
To inquire about advertising on ETF Trends, contact Natalie Rodgers by emailing email@example.com.